Wednesday, March 28, 2007

On Hold till Friday

Sorry for the long wait. I haven't been posting anything on this blog coz I havne't had any idea on what recipe to put.

But this is all gonna end as my uncle from Australia, which is chef, is coming for a visit TOMORROW!! He'll then be going to Europe for a holiday with my aunt. He'll definitely be giving me something to write about , or talk about some food, which I can then modify or something, and post it.

And to talk about food, I'm intending on doing something ( I always have intentions on doing some event or something...lolz) about 5 beta, my other friends, and my PL 1 class. Dunno if its gonna work out...i hope so.

By the way, have anyone seen The Star to day? Pull out the Metro and turn to a page where there is something i'm so fascinated about!! They look so cool, and they even have a competition!! Wonder when I can be dressed in something so nice...haiz =(.

Kayz for now.

No comments: